There are many UK based starlift suppliers which either manufacture only, or manufacture, supply and install for the domestic or home market place. These companies vary in size and product range from small specialist suppliers or worldwide operators.
When selecting the most suitable stairlift for your requirements it is important to select the right company.
Factors to consider when selecting a supplier should include;
• The product range and suitability for your stairs.
• Do they install in your location.
• After care service; warranty offered, servicing, speed of service in emergency breakdown conditions.
• Pricing – larger suppliers can sometime offer more competitive pricing due to the volume of stair lifts produced.
• Quality – Ensure the chair lift is of good quality and will last.
We have formed partnerships with the top UK suppliers to offer you the choose and ability to compare the product range and prices to find the most suitable lift for your home. The stair lifts which you can obtain information on including brochures include: Acorn, Sabre, Companion and Brooks.
In our experience to receive the best deal you should obtain at least two if not three quotes. This will ensure firstly that you have knowledge of the product range from different suppliers and also you will obtain various quotes to compare to ensure you receive the best value for money.
For information on our preferred partners complete the form opposite and tick the boxes next to the company names for the one on which you would like to receive free information.