If you require a stairlift for a short period of time and are unsure whether it would be cost effective to buy one, it may be feasible to rent a stairlift under a rental agreement which can start from as little as ten pounds per week.
Due to the demand we have received for information on rental we have from partnerships with one of the UK’s leading stair lift suppliers who offer extremely competitive rental packages, as well as a top level service.
Below is a summary of the basics of the package:
• Free no obligation survey to determine which lift would be most suitable for your home.
• Fast installation once you have decided to proceed.
• 24 hours, seven days a week help line, with a within 24 hour call out service.
• Minimum rental of one week with no lock in period beyond the first week.
• One off payment for installation to cover installation, maintenance and removal costs.
If you are thinking about renting the stairlift for a long period of time it may be worth considering purchasing rather than renting, as it may be more cost effective. Renting does however provide a quick and cost effective solution to a short term requirement.