Reconditioned, Used and Secondhand Stair Lifts
Purchasing a stairlift can be a large financial decision and for many, making the choice between buying a new or reconditioned model can be a tough one.
At Stairlift Comparison, we want to give you as much choice as possible and that’s why we work with reputable suppliers that offer both new and reconditioned models to suit your needs and budget.
Reconditioned stairlifts are second hand products which have been refurbished, serviced and tested.
The benefits of buying a reconditioned stairlift include:
• Cost - reconditioned stairlifts are cheaper than new.
• Warranty - good suppliers will offer a 12 month warranty.
The disadvantages include:
• Less choice in terms of makes, models and features.
• May not be able to fit your staircase especially if curved.
• Will be in good, but not pristine condition.
• May not operate for as long as a new model.
Our preferred partner for reconditioned stairlifts offer models which have been thoroughly tested with a 12-month warranty, a rigorous 42-point check, new batteries as standard and one free service.